Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Outfit of the Day (OOTD)

(Click To Open)

STRIPES! I am in love with stripes. Stripes are perfect for all occasions, interviews, school, hanging out , you name it. (Matter if fact this is the dress I wore to my interview for MoD)

Black and white stripes are IDEAL for color blocking. You can compliment a striped black and white top with a pair of yellow pants (or any other color of your choosing) for a POP of color. Dare to be different! Try something other than black, white and red.

In this OOTD I simply paired my striped dress (Marshalls) with a gold Juicy Couture chain necklace, a black blazer and a PAIR OF BCBG, Black and white open toe wedges.

One time I did an fun bun updo and then another time I did straight hair.

What do you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment