Saturday, December 8, 2012

Studs, Studs, and More Studs!

This season we find studs everywhere! its no longer just a trend for rock stars, punk style or rebels. It appears that everyone is slowly embracing this new fashion trend. Studs on are appearing on jackets, blazers, shoes, jeans, shirt collars (my favorite) and much more. MoD currently has a fabulous stud skirt for sale! What do you think?






YES! those are studs on the skirt! Exclusively at MoD.
This skirt still give off a feminine appeal while the studs at a bit of edge to it. Perfect for the holidays...







Not to long ago I purchased these Steve Madden SUPRSTUD pumps but they hurt my feet so bad I had to send them back!




Since I sent those back I was able to get a less expensive pair from ShoeDazzle.com for only $39.95 and the shoes are almost IDENTICAL. 










These shoes are cheaper and still just a fabulous as Steve Madden and provide a lot more comfort than the other ones.  These also had a bit more pizazz! 




No comments:

Post a Comment