Saturday, December 29, 2012

Fabulous Favs!

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday! The New Year is approaching so quickly, unbelievable  Anyway, I decided to share some of my new favorites.

Im always talking about loafers, so I finally purchased a awesome pair of leopard loafers. They are Steve Madden and were only $25.00 from Marshalls! Even though I hate the way most Steve Madden Shoes fit.. these were not too bad especially for the price.

I love these because they can be paired with so much, and add so much fun and flair to any outfit.





My second fav/ obsession is my new Cynthia Rowley bag. This is my new everything bag, its the PERFECT size for me.  Its simple, and classic but it's such a great bag and of course it's from TJ Maxx (are you noticing a pattern herre?)





Last but CERTAINLY not least, my favorite gift of all... Michael t Kors Bradshaw Watch. I have been day dreaming over this watch for eternity! I'll let the watch speak for its self.





Enjoy the rest of 2012!



No comments:

Post a Comment