Thursday, January 17, 2013

Senior Recognition - Red Hot Red!

Senior Year! It's full of so many exciting events, Prom, Graduation, and for my school.. SENIOR RECOGNITION! It's a time where all of the seniors are recognized and they tell fun facts about them ect. Anyways, of course I was dressed to impress! I LOVE this peplum bow skirt.. how could you not? I think I received more compliments on this skirt then ANYTHING I have ever had


Ps. Even though the top is form Forever 21, im not partically a fan of their cheap material, but it was last minute and this shirt looked like it would be the perfect staple!


So, tell me what you think!

Peplum and Bow skirt - MoD Fashion
Top - Forever 21
Decorative Tights - Kohls
Shoes - Macy's, Rachel Roy

Macy's - Rachel Roy










No comments:

Post a Comment