Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hallway Chronicles - Best Dressed

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying 2013, time moves by so quickly! Anywho, I was voted Best Dressed at my school for Mock Elections, awesome right? Well,  here is the outfit I wore.  Did you notice the title "Hallway Chronicles"? Thats simply because I was leaving from taking my picture for best dressed and decided now would be a PERECT time to take my own pictures for the blog (while no one else roamed the school hallways). What can I say :)? 

What do you think? Feel free to comment



Blazer : Kohls
Cheetah Top : MoD Fashion
Turquoise Levi's : Kohls
FAVORITE Combat Boots : If The Shoe Fits (Royal Oak)







4 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! :)


    http://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico
    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this outfit, no wonder you were best dressed at your school!

      Sofia

      stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Thank you! come back soon =)

      Delete
    3. haha thank you very much! LOOOVE your blog =D

      Delete